Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just wondering if you or anyone knew if the Brazen color was going to be slow to hit dealer lots? When are you expecting one? I like the color so much online, I can't wait to see it in person. When can one get a deal on an 06? :cheers

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
WS6Vert said:
Hey, just wondering if you or anyone knew if the Brazen color was going to be slow to hit dealer lots? When are you expecting one? I like the color so much online, I can't wait to see it in person. When can one get a deal on an 06? :cheers
I have two of them and sold two of them already. My first two were sold orders. These two are sitting here begging me to take them home.

The color is absolutley magnificent. I have been so tempted to sell mine and get one.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=12/33908092286.jpg&s=x11

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=12/33908100950.jpg&s=x11

As far as deal. I will sell it to you at Supplier pricing - rebate.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The place I bought my 05 Quicksilver, Vista Ridge Pontiac in Carrollton, TX, has had a brazen orange on the lot since before December 10th.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
jortegasr said:
The color seems to be pretty rare. I did a search online for dealers in the Houston area that have them and I only found 2. I realy like the color but I think that it would get old after a while.
To his point; it's possible if these cars ever start to be "collectors" cars that this color will be more valuable.

If they don't, in a few years this may become a "dated" color few want, and prices will be lower than some other colors.

If you absolutely love this color and will never tire of it, you can't lose.

·
Registered
154 Posts
the3dwizard said:
Hey Starbuck, that is where I bought my 05. I might have to stop by at look at the orange in person.
It was right on the SW corner of the lot last Saturday when I drove by. I'm not sure if it's an M6 or auto.

Update: Hmm, according to gmbuypower.com, they have three 06's in Brazen Orange Metallic, two automatics and a stick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.