Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Mom,

Please send me money for two (2) ram air hoods for my 2004 GTOooooos.

Love,

Your son.

I can't wait for my lease to run up so I can upgraaaaaaaade!

·
Registered
123 Posts
sboylan, Have you found any you like.? Just curious... I'm looking as well. Haven't really decided on any yet. Although, I like the RKSport. I also like the stock 05 hood, but it's not really functional. Just an airconditioner for your engine.

·
Registered
161 Posts
If my local dealer isn't full of it, and we all know most dealers are, the price of a stock hood is rediculous. I saw him quote a friend $825 without shipping and it would still need to be painted. They said 7-10 days to get the hood. I got my banchee hood for less than that with shipping and it was here in 5 days and being a fiberglass hood I knocked off a little of the weight of the car. If that price is correct I can't see anyone buying a stock hood.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Toebee,

I too like both the '05 stock hood and also the RKSport hood; just not ready to dump the money for the hood when the goat I drive is a 2 year lease. Now my wife's, that is a different story - 4 year lease.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.