Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was on my way home from work MMOB when i see a TA WS6 (what ever year they stop making those) about 3 cars back with HID. he must have saw/heard me cause he made his way up behind me. I was at a light with a suv in front of me. the suv took off rater fast but my eyes was on the TA and to see if he was game. i had it in first and pulled off normal to let the rpm rise and than i hit it. i was way ahead (i think i got him off guard) then i slowed down and let him past me. now I am in back of him waiting for him to go. he did and i was in 2nd i got dusted. Well we caught a light and chatted. i asked him if he wanted to go again and we did. he had me from the get go and i was doing my thang but he pulled the hell out of me like i hit my brakes. We gave thumbs up and pulled over to chat. he had cam, 3in exhaust (borla), LT's and look to be gutted a bit, no tune. he said he was putting down 360+hp with 370+ tq. this was my 3rd death in 2 and a half years. cant win them all.

·
Registered
730 Posts
sometimes well driven doesn't always equal the win. good run though. mod time maybe? or more mods?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts