Registered
456 Posts
You've got a 5 Start Car there :cheers

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ftlfirefighter said:
Looks good bud! How's she runnin? Swing on down for the Towershops this Friday!!
I think I will cruise down to the Towers Friday. You going to be there?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yellow and Black , thats a great color combo. It really looks better with out the Pontiac BS on the rear.

·
Registered
456 Posts
05goat

Who/How did you Paint your Wacha-ma-call-it :confused rear-plastic-GTO-assCover ???

And where did you get your Rims? Out of all the ones I've seen, I think I like yours the best!

thanks in advance! :D

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
456 Posts
purplehaze said:
Most of them are inserts, you can find them at Grafxwerx. Do a search for inserts, a couple of people have recently posted with pictures of theirs. GL

SWEET ride, I like what you have done with yours. :cheers

Heya purplehaze,
I've been to Grafxwerx and ordered the "LiquiDome Reflective Gloss Black" :D I want to get the GTO/end painted before I put them on :cool

I'm just not sure which I would like best, Black or Factory Spice Red :rolleyes:

What do you guys think???

·
Registered
456 Posts
05GOAT said:
Robertr2000 I had the dealership paint my rear bumper insert, hood scoops and Autocross grilles black... The rims are ROH Drift R wheels. 18x8's in the front and 18x9's in the rear.They come from down under but are solded here.
http://www.groupawheels.com/

Thanks GOAT! I'd order them right now, but I just payed my taxes and My tires aren't worn out yet :willy:

They won't be any time soon either cus I never burn out (on purpose :D )

·
Registered
381 Posts
haha I know what you mean, it took me a long time to nail down the wheels I wanted, but finally I decided....

As far as what color.... Black defintely, just my opinin though. I believe there was a thread just a couple of days ago, about SAP spoiler, and his lower portion was painted spice red. I will get that thread for you hold on!!!!!

http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?t=7418
Here you go, it's not spice red but it is red no less. :cheers

·
Registered
456 Posts
purplehaze said:
haha I know what you mean, it took me a long time to nail down the wheels I wanted, but finally I decided....

As far as what color.... Black defintely, just my opinin though. I believe there was a thread just a couple of days ago, about SAP spoiler, and his lower portion was painted spice red. I will get that thread for you hold on!!!!!

http://www.gtoforum.com/showthread.php?t=7418
Here you go, it's not spice red but it is red no less. :cheers

THANKS! I've seen that thread. You're right, same color does look :cool

Is his car Spice Red? or Torrid Red?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Robertr2000 said:
THANKS! I've seen that thread. You're right, same color does look :cool

Is his car Spice Red? or Torrid Red?
uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh red I think hehehe when they start classifying them as different names for the same relative color, I loose all interest. :D :cheers
I like the way 05 looks, with the black, but the red on red looks really good to. I guess it's all in how much black you have on your car and how much more you intend to put on. 05 has a nice balance of both, so does Groucho, you should check out his pics too.... Two really nice cars, done up real well with a perfect balance of yellow and black.

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Personally because it is an insert I like it being a different color from the rest of the car. I think it shows off the rear a little better to have black and then matching GTO letters within the black. Just highlights the fact that it is a BadAss GTO. My 2 cents. You do what you will be happy with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.