Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was coming back from taking my g/f to get her hair done when i notice an orange and black new model Civic behind me riding my a$$. I pull into the left lane and he pulls up next to me, when I can hear his blowoff valve. Now, I felt a little better in wanting to race him. About 10 minutes later he ends up behind me again but there is a ton of traffic. So i turn at the light hoping he will follow, since there is a straight away with not one car to be seen. Sure enough he turns behind me. I left it in 2nd and he pulls up next to me. He honks it off and as soon as we hit it, I immediately pulled 2 or 3 cars on him. We took it all the way up to 130 when I shut it down. When I looked back he was about 7 or 8 cars back and he just slowed down and turned into a development. I noticed on his windshield he had a sticker that said "Thunder Racing". :lol: I kind of put him in his place :cool

It had been a while since I had opened the goat up, so it was nice hearing her roar again :cheers

·
Registered
353 Posts
I got slaughtered at the track 2 weeks ago by one running consistent 11.00's. It didn't feel good. Kinda makes me wanna get the APS kit on the way!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts