Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm sitting here watching the DVR'ed episode of the new/rebranded Detroit Muscle TV show, the one where they building a Butler 455 to put into a Trans Am tribute car.

There's a segment they do on 'The Judge' and go out to check out a supposed 69 Judge in a wrecking yard. The 'expert' on the show is describing the history of The Judge, telling how to ID a real one, etc. They show some photos of various cars...

Then I see... THE BEAST!!!!

For a couple seconds, they show a photo of my car, THIS photo.

How cool is that????

Bear

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
It's a TV star...:cheers. Props well deserved, could'nt find a more sparkling example of the year, well done Bear.

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Wonder where they got the picture from? Talking to a guy with a 66 GTO at a show once and he showed me an ad in a magazine that had his car in it. He said he had no idea where they got the photo but it was his car, you could read the licence plate.

·
Super Moderator
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The second one could have come from my web site, but the first one? No telling. I've posted those photos quite a few different places in forums, FB, etc. Could've been from anywhere.

No matter - I just feel honored they used them.

Bear

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd be tickled pink too!.. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up in encyclopedias under muscle car! This car is a true icon. Congrats buddy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts