Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
6,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've no direct experience myself, but I've heard many very good things about Mike's Trick Shift located "just down the road from me" between Weatherford Texas and Springtown Texas.

I'm sure there are others in the DFW area. One that I'm also aware of is Jake's Performance, currently also not too far from me in Bridgeport Texas.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
I will add one suggestion, but with a disclaimer that I've not actually had work done by this group (yet). However, the response time, knowledge and pricing they have provided were professional and reasonable. Plus, I'm one of the "switch pitch" transmission fans and they are knowledgable about these old machines too. The only reason I have not taken my transmission to them is because I bought Cliff Ruggle's book and I'm working up the courage to rebuild the TH400 myself. Hopefully I don't become the guy who brings in all the disassembled mess and says, "help, I took it all apart and I can't put it back together!"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.