Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all DFW Owners,
We haven’t had a good GTG in a while. What does everyone think about meeting at my house in Grand Prairie? I live close to Joe Pool Lake (Great Southwest Parkway and I-20) next door to a park, so we could have plenty of parking. I was thinking about contacting a friend of mine who is a photographer to take pictures of our cars. A cruse to the lake could be in order and eat at the floating restaurant (Oasis).

Just a thought.

Give me some feed back if anybody is interested. I was thinking we could set it up for Saturday June 24th.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I live in San Antonio, but would be up for a road trip! Sounds like fun...

Chris

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
By the looks of things it's going to be a small gathering. I count only 5 interested so far. Would another date be better for everyone?:confused

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK, It looks like were a go for July 1st weather permitting. I was thinking around 1pm so that Cadsbury will have some travel time. We can leave for the restaurant at Joe Pool Lake around 2pm for lunch (about a 10 min drive). I will see about arranging special parking at the lake if possible. After lunch is open but if anyone is interested we could return to my house. I have a large yard with a pool and sand volleyball court. We entertain often and 50 to 75 people are not uncommon. I would like to see a strong turn out, so I’m open for any suggestions or comments.

P.S. I also rent out Margarita Machines, so the possibility of having some frozen treats is likely.
:party:

·
Registered
137 Posts
The wife and I should be able to make it...if we are still on :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused Like I said before, most any date would be good for me.

·
Registered
137 Posts
My wife and I were planning to come, but I think we need to get some more commitments here...I would love to come over Toro, but we would hate to be the only ones...I will see if we can get any more replies. Where are all you DFW guys at? I saw 2 of you on my way to work this morning. Where are all you guys at??? :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.