Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. The new diablo chip came out last friday. Its $399.
So far I got k&N intake, magnaflow exhaust,diabo chip and friday I'll have launchers so that I don't peel out as bad in 1st. anyone witha stick knows what i am talking about. what should I do next for performance?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are going to be sold starting in march 2006. What is pretty much is, is 4 spring as if you are dropping your car. But they keep the car from peeling out as much. I am not sure of the brand but I get it put in on friday and will hopefully give positive feedback. I think it's x-pod.

·
Registered
498 Posts
GTODEALER said:
How in Gods name is springs going to keep you from peeling out? If you have enough rwhp there's not a spring in the world that will help you from peeling out.:confused
With a name like "launchers," anything is possible.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GTODEALER said:
How in Gods name is springs going to keep you from peeling out? If you have enough rwhp there's not a spring in the world that will help you from peeling out.:confused
lol, that's what I said. It will NOT stop all of the spinning in the rear wheel. It is supposed to alleviate it. I'm going to get it put on Friday and see what happens. I'll keep updating on progress.

·
Registered
233 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I had a six speed and I don't know what the hell launchers are.... could you clarify?

Steve what do you mean you had a six speed? Do you still have fatbitch?:confused

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
1BadGoat said:
Steve what do you mean you had a six speed? Do you still have fatbitch?:confused
Well yes and no.... I stripped her all the way to stock and sold it to my girlfriend, then I bought an SRT4 (Radio) and have since modded it to 350 fwhp....... Don't worry though, I'm still selling and servicing the Goats, I just don't technically own one anymore.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Glad to hear you are still working on and selling parts for goats. PS please give me a quote on the 06 taillights again. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.