Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
It will void your warranty if they find out or have reasonable suspision. I have a friend who works at the dealership who does nothing but read forum chats to find out who has warranty void mods, and tries to match them up with real people. Don't let them see any literature, empty box, or don't let them trck you into telling you. They try to act like your friend.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Here are the results I had with my Predator.

Keep in the mind that the best way to tell if you are getting true HP is to put your car on the dyno. On my first run I got a base line with my stock tuning and was able to put out 344hp and 340 torque. One my second run I used the Diablo tune and had a loss of 3hp. That is why it's important to use the dyno to establish a base line and then work from there. After about 5 runs I was able to gain 14hp working from the Diablo tune. Not bad but I did have problems with the Predator. It would fail to load the changes I made and I eventually had to call their customer service dept and download a newer version. After that, all went well for the remaining runs. The final results were 358hp with 349 torque.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.