Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had it done along with a Pedder front end bushing kit. Main problem I have is a "soft" peddle.......too long a travel IMO. Anyway, don't think the brake line bleed is complete.........taking it back in for another bleed job. Hope that fixes it.

JET

·
Registered
194 Posts
J.E.T. said:
Had it done along with a Pedder front end bushing kit. Main problem I have is a "soft" peddle.......too long a travel IMO. Anyway, don't think the brake line bleed is complete.........taking it back in for another bleed job. Hope that fixes it.

JET
You probably have air still in your lines. Drive it around the block a few times and come back and bleed the brakes. I bled the hell out of mine before I drove it and it still felt a little softy/squishy. I parked it after driving it a little and bled them. Then it was all good.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GasTiresandOil said:
You probably have air still in your lines. Drive it around the block a few times and come back and bleed the brakes. I bled the hell out of mine before I drove it and it still felt a little softy/squishy. I parked it after driving it a little and bled them. Then it was all good.
Think you're right..........we'll see next week.

JET

1 - 4 of 4 Posts