Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't met a group of such die hard enthusiasts like you guys for awhile. I am finally home.:D I have always loved the GTO old and especially new. It's too bad that there are sooo many people missing out on such a great vehicle. If only they would take a test drive, how their lives would change.... Any other Miami GTO's out there looking to cruise, drop a line.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome! Your right on about that, I know these cars would sell alot more if people only had more knowledge about them. To alot of people its just another car like all the sports cars of the last five years or so, in the 25k - 35k price range. It really is true that the more familiar people become with this car the more they like it. This car has impressed me more than I expected. People really do not know what they are missing. Man, I'll tell ya, if it was not for the internet I would be missing out right now myself. Alright, thats all, Enjoy that ride, your one of the lucky ones!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.