Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if I'm the only unobservant person on this forum, but this morning I noticed for the first time that the digital speedometer actually shows your speed when you're backing up. No idea why I hadn't noticed it earlier.

As I was backing out of the garage this morning I glanced down and saw a "4" on the gauge cluster. Wondering if that was really my speed, I goosed it and watched the number jump to "7." Neato.

·
Registered
143 Posts
RiceEater said:
and your tank starts filling back up with gas. Nice little trick you should try it more often... can save you a lot of money on fuel.
I did notice on my car's first road trip the range was increasing the farther I went. Unfortunately reality eventually set in and it decreased as it should have. Quickly.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I noticed that too but only for a second as I didn't really want to back over/ into anything..

Wonder what the top speed in reverse is?..

I'm sure someone will post an answer.. i just hope it's been calculated and not an actual fact from a reverse top end speed run

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.