Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Former Moderator
3,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any dealings with this outfit? Any bad experiences? Lots of parts. Looked at a '68 bumper. They get them from overseas unplated, grind out any imperfections and triple plate them. I've seen where they purchase them plated from across the pond too. Those were more expensive than the ones they plate themselves. Don't quite understand that one??? Looks to me you get to keep your old bumper which could be sold to offset the cost of a new one. Any opinions are appreciated...........

Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse items - Get great deals on Body Exterior, Underhood Brake items on eBay Stores!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
i have ordered a few parts and seen their bumpers listed, in my dealings they have been professional and on top of things, called to confirm model year and shipping. i would not hesitate to order parts from them again. I just picked up an original front for my 66' no rust, one small ding behind license plate no pitting, with some chrome starting to flake off the bottom, for 50.00. Will make a great driver and re-chrome candidate when money allows. May have to order one of their back ones if i can't find a similar deal.

·
Registered
181 Posts
That's friggin' hilarious. Door shells for just about every 60's and 70's car out there..... except for '64-'65 Pontiac Tempest/LeMans/GTO.

:mad::shutme

1 - 6 of 6 Posts