·
Registered
456 Posts
He probably drives a Mustang :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you're trying to say chuck liddell is all hype right now ..check out his stats big guy or actually watch the show .. hes the best and the baddest

·
Registered
137 Posts
No chuck liddel isn't all hype...but the UFC is starting to be. If you follow UFC or fighting at all you should know that the sylvia/arlovski fights were absolute BS rubber matches that were pre-determined from the first bell. Arlovski would beat the bag out of sylvia if they fought balls to the wall in that last fight. And if you watched the 2nd one you'd notice that Arlovski knocks Sylvia on his ass right at the outset of his match...basically knocks him cold for a split second...why didn't he jump all over him???? and when they called the match and sylvia was on top of him, what gives? If you watched the rest of the fights that night or in regular UFC bouts there are guys who get beat WAY WORSE and they don't call it...same with that stupid shamrock/ortiz match. They have these scripted endings...seems like arlovski almost messed it up by hitting sylvia too hard in their second fight. The low card fights are awlays better cuz the guys just go at it...that's where you see all the blood and heart

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the reason he didnt jump on top of him when he knocked him on his ass is because they both talked a bunch of sh*t and he wanted a stand up bout .. but different people have their theories ..chuck liddell doesnt need a pre determined ending .he makes it

·
Registered
585 Posts
GTOrustangeater said:
if you're trying to say chuck liddell is all hype right now ..check out his stats big guy or actually watch the show .. hes the best and the baddest
And how does he keep an audience??? It is the name of the game in boxing and other one on one sports. Remember Mohammad Ali? It worked for him and he laughted all the way to the bank. So is Chuck!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
anybody that good is going to have an audience.. i thought u meant he wasnt that good .that the hype was making him out to be better than he really is .. which definately isnt the case.. he is the best

·
Registered
48 Posts
Having seen many of Chuck's fights, I definitely think he can back up what he says, unlike Shamrock, who seems to disappoint every time he has a fight.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well arguably...THE best is Matt Hughes. And I think him and chuck L are fighting next?? Shamrock doesn't disapoint everytime he fights!!?? The dude's like 42 whatdya expect? He has been fighting for since the first UFC bouts! He just doesn't know when to call it quits. Still...they should have let that fight go on a bit longer to see what would have developed. They call these fights way too quick nowadays.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i hate tito and wanted shamrock to win that second fight soooo bad ,but if they would have let it go any longer shamrock would still be healing from it .. tito was pounding his face repeatidly with his elbow.. it pissed me off so bad but oh well shamrock does need to learn to quit hes past is prime

·
Registered
48 Posts
Not everytime he has fought, but lately. I actually use to be a big Shamrock fan, but this time I was going for Ortiz. Yeah, he's getting old, but if age was a factor, then why take the fight? Matt Hughes and Chuck are in different weight classes, so sadly, they can't fight each other, at least in the octagon :D .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
isnt matt hughes a welter weight? maybe im wrong but of course he's my favorite in that weight class and if i had a second favorite fighter overall he would be one of the contenders for my second fav

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm really waiting for some good competiton for Chuck to come along. I know, get someone like Bill Goldberg to fight him. Probably won't happen but it would definitely be entertaining!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah, Hughes is a welterweight, Babalu is a pretty good fighter, but I think Chuck will try to out punch him. If it goes to the ground, who knows?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
chuck is a pretty good grappler but its a coin toss for me if it goes to the ground and standing up in my opinion it'll be all chuck

·
Registered
102 Posts
Chuck is good, but he is definitely not the best fighter. Rich Franklin is a better all-around fighter, just different weight class. Chuck is only stand up, with take down defense. If Chuck got dazed, which has yet to happen, it could very possibly get ugly for him if it goes to the ground.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts