Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only drive my GTO on the weekends or a really sunny day. Hasn't seen a drop of rain yet. Here is my beater. What are you guys driving?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My other b1tch. Might give a GTO a run for the $$$ when I use the spray

·
Registered
273 Posts
96 s-10 with 170,000 miles on it. been a good one a/c compressor went out, so summer days require the 270 method

·
Registered
69 Posts
The GTO is my beater / daily driver. My sports car is my '68 Corvette. But the Vette's got nothing on the GTO. The GTO will out accelerate, out corner, out brake, and do it all in more comfort. Although the Corvette does look better... But, honestly I enjoy driving the GTO more than the Vette. Besides, I'm 6' 4", and I don't exactly fit in the Vette. The steering wheel is practically between my knees. So, since getting the GTO, I'm in the process of selling the Vette (something I NEVER thought I'd hear myself say) so I can buy a beater and have the GTO as my toy. It's just too bad I don't have enough room in the garage for the GTO and the Vette and then buy a beater.... One can never have too many toys...

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have a 98 T/A that I don't hardly drive anymore since getting the goat. I also drive an 04 Dodge Caravan that's my work vehicle (fleet). My job has me on the road daily, sometimes 300 miles a day. I put over 40,000 on it in one year. I have "cheated", and taken the goat on a few trips though. :cool

·
Registered
259 Posts
Daily driver for now, but I am thinking of getting a Jeep so I can take better care of the GTO. I also have a Quad Cab 4x4 Dodge.... but the wifey like to drive that. I just sold a 2000 Blazer and a 240Z this year.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My beater is my ol 96 Explorer she has 122,000mi and still runnin strong the GTO is only a weekend crusier on nice days, other than that she sits beside the Chevelle in the garage

1 - 20 of 46 Posts