Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the topic says... this forum consists of about a dozen people who post constantly... So do you think the 05s will change that?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I stopped by my dealer this afternoon to get my headlights adjusted (they were off, so we'll see how much better the low beams are now). I chatted with my sales guy - who had been pretty glum about the lack of "traffic" in the whole dealership - but he says with the price drops AND that 72 month 0% deal that he had to come in on his day off to help out.

So I would hope this'll translate into a surge of new (04) GTO owners, and thus posters here.

---Larry

·
Registered
28 Posts
Bought my Implulse blue GTO today.

I was going to wait for a 2005 like everyone else, but those will be hot items going for msrp plus 2k, so I got mine and probably saved 8k, heck I could probably buy a LS2 for that. The salesman told me had had 5 inquiries already on the car I bought, it was the last blue one he had. I was thinking about a cobra, but for the money, the GTO beats it and then some.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm using a different approach. I've been feeding my sales guy with more info on the 05s that he can stand, in exchange for remembering me come deal time. I'm just going to order one as soon as he can take orders. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress as it develops....so please stand by!!! :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts