Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.....what are you using for your GTO to preserve your cars records history??? Thanks in advance for your help. I'm thinking of buying a second 2006 GTO and store it for 20 years and want to have everything in line. Tried to get Jay Leno on the phone to see what he uses but no luck yet.:D

·
Super Moderator
8,433 Posts
Gpr1200r said:
Hey guys.....what are you using for your GTO to preserve your cars records history??? Thanks in advance for your help. I'm thinking of buying a second 2006 GTO and store it for 20 years and want to have everything in line. Tried to get Jay Leno on the phone to see what he uses but no luck yet.:D
I am using GM's link ..MyGMlink.com, plus I use my own records. I am not worried about "official" stats and paying for it. My records are thorough.

The GM link keeps online records through GM. You're dealer should also be listing all your service data and records on there as well when they perform service on your car. It's a pretty nice set up and it's free.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.