Pontiac GTO Forum banner

DODGE CHARGER uummm ok???

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  SasdawgGTO 
05_HUMBLER said:
It's like DODGE was designing a new family car and when Mustang came out with there "retro" stang and Pontiac brought the GTO back, Dodge was like "oh crap, we need to get on this bandwagon! Throw a Charger badge on that thing and roll it out" (worker): "But it's a 4 door!?" (boss): "uhh...shut up and color! Roll it out anyway, nobody will notice!" :rofl:
My thoughts exactly. They are trying to hard to make it look like a 2 door. I'm one of the few on here that like the 300 and the Magnum, but this Charger is horrible. It's proportions are all wrong. The only way I like it is if you look at it from a low angle from the front, kinda like a roadkill view of it. They have a concept for a two door version of it called the Challenger, it looks good. Now if you could get a 6spd and a 6.1L.......... sorry, I just couldn't bring myself to buy a Chrysler product.

GTO judge said:
One of the fellas on here posted this link a while ago. It's a series of pictures of the 06' Charger concept car. I fell in love with it. It's a shame they abandoned this design for the car we see now. This concept car looks like a viper in the front and the stealth in the rear, with the Charger looks. The color is absolutely gorgeous. I think this car would sell like mad and be the talk of the industry. Now it's the talk of how could you not build that but build what we see now circuit. lol ......I seen the concept of the Challenger... If they keep that design, man that will be HOT.

http://www.acarshow.com/chgcpt.html
Looks like a 69 Charger from the back and sides. WOW. That was a hot concept. The designers got lost on the way to production with this one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.