Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where the hell I can find a transfer case for a 1988 Suzuki Samurai? It's been one of those weeks...... :willy:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RevnR6 said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. You HAVE been having a bad week huh. :rofl:

Time to get home and tell the woman that she needs to suck away all of your problems. :eek:[/QUOTE]
Damn, that'll be the third time this week :lol: ...... RC car parts :lol: :willy:

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Camshaft said:
My dad had a Zuk when I was real little. Fun little truck. :cool
:cheers I love this damn thing.... it will take a beating and just keep going and going....

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Camshaft said:
Got any pics?
I'll take some this weekend, I just ordered my Rocky Road 6:1 transfer case gears, 33x13.50x15 TSL Swampers, Warn front hubs, Loc-Rite locker (rear), clutch, a/c compressor, Best Top top, Rocky Road s.o.a. lift (5"), and 1" "bone" shackles..... she should look really good and perform really well when I'm done! :cheers

·
Registered
356 Posts
Cool! Geepie's getting a Skyjacker 3" lift soon, hopefully 31s next summer. :cheers

·
Registered
107 Posts
GTODEALER said:
I'll take some this weekend, I just ordered my Rocky Road 6:1 transfer case gears, 33x13.50x15 TSL Swampers, Warn front hubs, Loc-Rite locker (rear), clutch, a/c compressor, Best Top top, Rocky Road s.o.a. lift (5"), and 1" "bone" shackles..... she should look really good and perform really well when I'm done! :cheers

it should look something like this but about 5ft shorter. notice the slow gto in the background steve. :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
04gtolover said:

it should look something like this but about 5ft shorter. notice the slow gto in the background steve. :cheers
Yep, if you think the name of my car is funny, Kenny named this Snowflake!!! Yep, Sammy will look just like this, with swampers instead of boggers and a Samurai instead of a K-5! :cheers

·
Registered
356 Posts
Badass! We should all get together at a 4x4 park sometime. :cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts