Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a teenager once also but come on now. :shutme Do that ******* crap in your '84 camaro or some other beater - not in a GTO.

·
Registered
47 Posts
He must be a teenager by the sound of his threads. Do you think he has a GTO? I dont think there is enough room in the car to even come close to hanging your ass out the window.

·
Registered
185 Posts
djdub said:
Donuts and drive-by mooning?
That's this guys idea of night on the town
Dinner and a mooning
Hey now, c'mon, it was just a light hearted post, get off my back. I thought someone would like something entertaining instead of all these newbies posting questions like where do i get the best deal, or what's this and what's that? I do have a Goat thank you for those of you who don't think I do. Like I said, it was my buddy, and yeah he's probably smaller than the guy who thinks it's impossible to moon from a GTO, but hey you're all allowed to believe what you want. :(

By the way i'm 22 and married, i have the right to act like that once in a while don't i?

·
Banned
59 Posts
Im 19 And Ive Never Done Any Mooning Or Donuts Its Those Ignorant Kids Who Do That....Altho Im a Fan Of Skirting Out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't see anything wrong with a donut or two. I'm 28 and I just wanted to know forsure if my 04 would do them, yep sure will but probly not again. And for your 19 and 20 year olds that can afford a new gto, hey good for you , I ain't got no problems. I don't see why it so hard to believe that Lambert and his buddy flew the moon at a 130, Ithink is hilarious. Allthough Mr.PG boy sounds pritty immature with his skirting. You know dam well ur doin donuts...

·
Banned
59 Posts
Ok I Admit It....I Do The D's....On Senior Prank Day I Took My Budys Supra And Did Donuts in The Schools Newly Built baseball Field...The Tire Tracks Were Like 2ft deep imbedded ....To This day They Dont know who did it! :party

1 - 8 of 8 Posts