Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 and just turned 11K miles. I noticed a few weeks ago the driver's door is slightly out of alignment. I can tell because when I look out of the rear view mirror, the door doesn't quite line up with the rear quater panel. It's very close, but no cigar. The passenger's side lines up to a tee.

I probably wouldn't care, but now that I am aware if it, every time I drive the thing, I find myself looking in the mirror and cursing. (just my own need for perfection I guess).

Does anyone else have this issuse?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Toebee said:
I have an 04 and just turned 11K miles. I noticed a few weeks ago the driver's door is slightly out of alignment. I can tell because when I look out of the rear view mirror, the door doesn't quite line up with the rear quater panel. It's very close, but no cigar. The passenger's side lines up to a tee.

I probably wouldn't care, but now that I am aware if it, every time I drive the thing, I find myself looking in the mirror and cursing. (just my own need for perfection I guess).

Does anyone else have this issuse?
Take it to your dealer and have them re-align it, mine seems to fine... :cheers

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've noticed the same exact thing on mine. I was thinking of trying to adjust it myself because I really don't trust the dealership to both make it right and to not mess up something else in the process. Haven't touched it yet, but notice it everytime I look in the drivers rearview mirror.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts