Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had trouble with the electric door locks on the drivers side. I have not had any problems yet but I am just trying to figure out if it is a common problem because I have heard a few people, comment on that?

·
Registered
83 Posts
kevracer said:
My problem is similiar to SFLgoat's...occasionally the passanger door lock won't behave (irritates my wife more than me - course she is the one standing there waiting)

I plan on taking my ride in for service in a couple weeks for that & a minor exhaust leak. I am sure thay will tell me "cannot duplicate" like thay all do when it comes to something irrating on any car. I'll post the results :cheers

·
Registered
83 Posts
I havent crawled underneath. When the car is warmed up and I am Idling in drive, I get the tick, tick, tick of an exhaust leak. With the windows up and ac on you can't hear it, that's why I am in no hurry to run to the dealer.

·
Registered
590 Posts
badtmpdgoat said:
I looked under my rided the other day and noticed a large black sooty spot on the mufflers,,is this the exhuast leak that SFLGOAT mentioned?
I took my SS to the dealer for this and he pointed out the little hole is there on purpose to let water that accumulates drain. I haven't looked at the goat's mufflers but if they both have little holes, that pro'ly what it be ;)

If the soots at a clamp, that's another issue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.