Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done this? One member posted that with Pedders drag springs with 1 1/2" lift he can put 315's on the rear. I have not heard what rims and offset were used but I am very curious of anyone else knows anything about this and possible setups if you raise the rear ride height.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I remember reading something similar on another board. But he used drag bags aired up I think to 20psi. He was able to fit 10 inch rim and some 315s..but he stated it was only for the track...that he wouldn't drive around like that.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am currently using Pirrelli 275/40/17 and rolled the fender lip. Definitely going to get the drag springs to help with tire wear.... I have excessive wear on the inside and was told it is due to the squat during acceleration. (do you agree) But I thought GTJoe said he has 315's in the rear and has a slight rub but he has not reposted any additional info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.