Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone we are having the next sportscarfrenzy run on April 20th. We are going to meet again at the Airport Hilton on Alcoa Hwy. We will be meeting at 1pm and pulling out by 1:30pm. We will then head to the Dragon and on to Fontana Dam. If the police are heavy we will possibly take an alternate route on the way back. If interested post here or go to message board at link below. I will keep you up to gate here as best I can.

SportsCarFrenzy.com | - Knoxville Region

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hah i just now got back from Memphis. Boy what a weekend. Yea man i love people with the same car "twitch" lol. Hey ill be at the car show friday night. If your there well go for that ride.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hah i just now got back from Memphis. Boy what a weekend. Yea man i love people with the same car "twitch" lol. Hey ill be at the car show friday night. If your there well go for that ride.
Gotta try the next one. Memphis is half way to Oklahoma which is where I am heading tomorrow. Check out below though and sign up.

The next ride/event will be on 5/4/08. Information is going up on the site under group chats. Drop by and see what we are planning. also give your ideas. Info at site below.

SportsCarFrenzy.com | - Knoxville Region

1 - 8 of 8 Posts