Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
drive by mooning of a BMW

Not that this really has anything to do with this forum. But tonight my buddy and I are cruising down highway 35 back from Peru indiana to Lafayette, when out of nowhere this ancient z34 cavvy whips around us and flips me off, for what reason i haven't the slightest. So what do I do? I nail it! He was riding the gas hard so i had to really get into it, all the time my buddy is preparing for a mooning in the passenger seat, well i caught him and passed him at 130 mph, with a man's naked hiney sticking out of my window and the horn a blaring. That's the fastest i've has the car up to thus far, but what made it the best was the thought of someone hanging it all out for the world to see at that speed. :D

Correction: The friend who did the mooning just corrected me tonight of the type of car that was mooned. It was actually on older 700 series of BMW, at 130 i was really trying to watch the road in the dark other than watch the other car. I just know for sure that it was black with dark tinted windows

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whiteshadow said:
LOL that's awesome. Too bad you flew by too fast to see the guy's reaction!
his windows were tinted really dark plus it was about midnight, so i doubt without a spot light i would have been able to see his face. oh well i have a good imagination

·
Registered
674 Posts
My wife commented on sunday night that she used to laugh at middle aged guys driving new sports cars. It wasnt until recently that she realized middle aged guys were the people that could afford new sports cars.

Tell me how two children got new GTOs to use for donuts and moons? What do you kids do for a living? I am very envious. Please tell me you have some education, I would hate to think my college and post graduate work had no financial impact on my lifestyle.

·
Premium Member
5,146 Posts
lambertgoat said:
when out of nowhere this ancient z34 cavvy whips around us and flips me off, for what reason i haven't the slightest. So what do I do? I nail it! He was riding the gas hard so i had to really get into it
lambertgoat said:
his windows were tinted really dark plus it was about midnight, so i doubt without a spot light i would have been able to see his face.
So let me see if I have this correct, the cavalier passes you with his window down so he can flip you off, then while "He was riding the gas hard" in the "ancient z34 cavvy" he takes time to roll his window up. I thought a Z34 was a Lumina and the Cavalier was a Z24.

Good story! But, as you see I am very confused.

lambertgoat said:
oh well i have a good imagination

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
05GTO said:
So let me see if I have this correct, the cavalier passes you with his window down so he can flip you off, then while "He was riding the gas hard" in the "ancient z34 cavvy" he takes time to roll his window up. I thought a Z34 was a Lumina and the Cavalier was a Z24.

Good story! But, as you see I am very confused.
Come to think of it, i dunno about the Z 24/34 crap either, i just know it was a cavalier with dark tinted windows. The Z34 maybe that old monte that looked like the lumina. And yeah, i was just gonna let the high finger salute fly until my buddy told me to catch them. so he's got a got 150 yds on me at this point and i'm already doing close to 80 so he was probably doing dang near 100 when he passed me. Who knows if the cavvy was stock or not, with today's idiots spending 10 grand in the motor of a 2 thousand dollar car just to run 14's, it's possible it wasn't stock. so yeah he coulda had power windows rolled it down and then rolled it back up when he got by....is that too hard to figure out??

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't know about you but I know a few people who have old cars running around with big buck engines. Will I call them idiots...not when they turn in the 11's or better for ET's. You just might run into somebody like them during your days driving your goat and wonder what that person has under the hood that pulled you so bad!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Tom said:
My wife commented on sunday night that she used to laugh at middle aged guys driving new sports cars. It wasnt until recently that she realized middle aged guys were the people that could afford new sports cars.

Tell me how two children got new GTOs to use for donuts and moons? What do you kids do for a living? I am very envious. Please tell me you have some education, I would hate to think my college and post graduate work had no financial impact on my lifestyle.

Where's the "I laughed so hard I crapped my pants icon?" :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
Tom said:

22, and mature I assure you that.

Child? Hardly, 2 degrees from Purdue University - BS in Electrical Engineering & BS in Computer Engineering. Why is it that I feel the need to puff my chest out on this issue? Rest assured your education will never go to waste; it's statistically proven over the average life even an associates pays about $500,000 more than that of a high school degree.

·
Registered
674 Posts
sboylan said:
22, and mature I assure you that.

Child? Hardly, 2 degrees from Purdue University - BS in Electrical Engineering & BS in Computer Engineering. Why is it that I feel the need to puff my chest out on this issue? Rest assured your education will never go to waste; it's statistically proven over the average life even an associates pays about $500,000 more than that of a high school degree.
So tell us what retarded things have you done in your GTO?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tom said:

Actually I only have one year of college in my belt. See, I took one year's worth of credits at Wabash Collge, in indiana, All male private school if anyone doesn't know. I absolutely hated college, plus all burnt out on school, so no, i don't have a degree. I'm a welder at wabash national in indiana, i build semi trailers for a living.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Tom said:
So tell us what retarded things have you done in your GTO?
Nothing actually, I drive it like a 50 year old man out on a joy ride with his 'Vette. Given that I actually have to work for my possessions, I tend to respect them a little more than someone that has it given to them.

·
Registered
674 Posts
sboylan said:
Nothing actually, I drive it like a 50 year old man out on a joy ride with his 'Vette. Given that I actually have to work for my possessions, I tend to respect them a little more than someone that has it given to them.
Exactly my point. You are A1 in my book. :cheers

·
Registered
314 Posts
Tom said:
Exactly my point. You are A1 in my book. :cheers
I feel as though I have just been accepted in to this fraternal brotherhood of goat owners, time to pass the torch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts