Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching google a bit but have had little luck. Does anyone know of any performance driving classes, similar to Bondurants (http://www.bondurant.com/courses/courses.html) High Performance Driving / GTO Drifting?

I have near convinced myself that I will be buying a GTO within the next few weeks and it would be nice to be run through what the car can really do, and how to properly correct slips or screwups in a quick manner. My main motiviation for this is the only other RWD vehicle I have drivin is a truck and I would prefer to see what I am capable of and learn in a track environment.

BTW, I'm from West Michigan near Grand Rapids.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Michigan International Speedway last year offered classes by Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt racing schools. Those are NASCAR classes, 600hp cars. Just went there and nothing yet that I saw online. Different levels by each school was offered. Good luck !!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Skip Barber has classes in Wisconsin. Several different classes of vehicles to work with. On my list of things to do some year. Coming over on the Ludington ferry would make it a short trip (if you would trust the ferry car jockeys with your car).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts