Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, the first time the car has seen the road since 1983.....plates this week....headliner and interior next week....exhaust and 4 wheel alignment the week after......I GOTTA GET A VIDEO,,,,the tires just spin and spin......:D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
said it before and i'll say it again...that is one of the sharpest cars i have ever seen E. i see many trophies and tickets in your future....LOL. Hopefully the cops are car guys and just want to get a look under that hood....:cheers

and i used a ream to widen the holes for my theft deterrent system. just make sure to touch the bare metal with a brush of that paint.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shane, My earsare still ringing! John, Thanks! Brian, don't forget the tire bills, and thanks for the reamer tip! Eric :lol:

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
PURE CLASS. Perhaps the wickedest looking '67 I've ever seen....and still relatively understated. No clutter. No nonsense. Just clean lines and thinly cloaked threat. Chuck Norris would be proud to drive that car!!!

·
64-67 Expert
8,569 Posts
Eric, just be sure not to lend your car to Nicolas Cage.....I couldn't stand to watch the carnage (after I took my focus off of his latest hair piece!!)

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bear! there are 2 -97 foot long stripes in front of my house that say " I don't think so"....... Eric the fearless helo pilot. :cheers:lol:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts