Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
No i am actually gettin a custom exaust made for my car i know some one who knows someone etc etc etc. but if u get that make sure u go to a good muffler place or have a good body shop cut the hole on the other side i have seen some of the worst botch jobs ever...when something like that is done.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cutting the valance is my concern as well. I received a couple of 3" stainless steel tips that I am installing today. I slipped them over the stock tips to see what they would look like and they looked great. I'll post a pic once they are on.

·
Registered
162 Posts
jerhofer said:
Cutting the valance is my concern as well. I received a couple of 3" stainless steel tips that I am installing today. I slipped them over the stock tips to see what they would look like and they looked great. I'll post a pic once they are on.
Hi just make sure they r not too close or touching the bumper or it will melt part of the bumper it happened to me when i installed an exaust on my acura...once its done ill post pixx....good luck

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered some small items from them and received very quick delivery. They also were very prompt in returning my e-mail inquiries.

PGoldz said:
Thats A Sweet Site They Have Everything!

·
Registered
185 Posts
why why why

why would you want to add "true" duals to your car, you don't see many cars that have an actual true dual system with only one sided exit. i think maybe the Dodge Ram SRT10 has that type of exhaust. personally i wanna stand out in the crowd and have something different, well something different and something that can whip bout every car i race.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts