Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I put my Predator tuner up on ebay. I've been getting questions about whether or not I've restored the stock tune so the unit will be "unlocked." I've been replying that I will perform the restore before shipment so as to unlock the tuner. HOWEVER what I've got installed is a custom tune from RWTD (delivered via the Predator). Before putting that tune in I restored the goat to stock settings. Does this mean that it is already unlocked and I can leave my RWTD tune in place?

Puhlease say yes :cool

Thanks!

B

·
0 Posts
as long as you dumped the stock tuning back in place before you got your custom tune, then your fine.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<SHAMELESS> By the way, the tuner is only up to $202 right now and there's no reserve...it's a heck of a deal! </SHAMELESS>

D

·
0 Posts
your doing better than i did for my 01 z28 diablo i just sold it for $100 and payed the $75 flash fee

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would assume that RWTD locks their tunes. This means that whoever buys it will be stuck with the RWTD tune. I hope they have the same mods as you. And no, I don't think you could leave your tune in place and sell this. Otherwise one predator from RWTD could tune hundreds of cars. They wouldn't let that happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts