Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A well known North East performance shop from Connecticut is having a Dyno Day on Sunday August 15th from 11 AM till ?????? It is open to everyone, all makes, models and years.

34 Fulton ST New Haven CT. 203-907-4443. Can/t mention their name because they are not a site sponser.

SPECIAL #1
Dyno pulls $25 first pull, $10 each additional pull.

Without tuning, 1 pull is all that is needed.

Dyno runs will record, weather corrected & actual RWHP, RWTQ, wide-band Air/Fuel Ratio, MPH, RPM & Boost.

SPECIAL #2
Dyno Tune Special = Tune adjustments on the dyno for WOT (Wide-Open Throttle) only.

Send me a PM if you need the name of the shop
Anyone that has an existing Mongilo Motors Tune with the "Lifetime Tune" option = N/C

Tune adjustments for everyone else while on the dyno is $20 per tune adjustment.

SPECIAL #3
Complete Dyno/Street Tune Special.

$200 off regular prices!!!!!!

What are the regular prices?

1. Stock/bolt-on Street Tune = $350
2. Cam/VE, Supercharger, Turbo or Nitrous Tune upgrade fee = $200
3. Dyno Pulls Option = $100
4. Lifetime Free Retune Option = $100

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How could a guy beat that #4 deal??!!?? :eek:
I did the lifetime Tune option in 2006. Paid $450 for a lifetime Dyno Tune and my car has been back on their machine 3 or 4 times since that date for different items. Never had to pay for another tune. Actually they detuned my car for an emissions test and retuned it after . all for free

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any idea how late they're going to be open? I'll be traveling back from Buffalo that morning.
I would take a guess that they will be around to around 4 PM depending on the turn out. You can call on your way back to check on it. 203-907-4443

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Thats a really good deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts