Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
hssaini said:
Hi All,

I am curious to see what GTOs are putting down stock vs. different mods that forum members have.

For example.

04 340whp with Intake/Exhaust*
05 stock 342whp*

*I just made this up. Just to give an example

thanks
Rinku
bout to say about the example thing... I would be ticked off if my 05 was only putting down 342rwhp :eek:

I'll let you know in a few days though what mines reading when I take it in to the shop.

·
Registered
937 Posts
RiceEater said:
bout to say about the example thing... I would be ticked off if my 05 was only putting down 342rwhp :eek:

I'll let you know in a few days though what mines reading when I take it in to the shop.
Uhhhhhh, dont be too ticked!! I think thats right where it is stock, but dude thats awesome power.

·
Registered
565 Posts
No, I just thought it was higher than that... and I just noticed he wasn't talking about a stock 04 in the camparison he gave. I was thinking he was giving a stock 04 and stock 05 in his comparison, and thats why I was a little stunned by them having basically the same numbers.

·
Registered
358 Posts
My K&N CAI should be here this week. I'm going to the dyno when it comes in and going to make 4 pulls all together, 1 while it's hot, 1 after a cool down and 2 with the new K&N CAI. I'll let ya know how they turn out. :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Last dyno I did (a long time ago, added mods since), SLP l.t.'s, 85mm maf, underdrive, loudmouth, 160 t-stat, speed inc. intake, 341 rwhp 338 rwtq.....no tune and a slipping clutch.... :cheers
BTW, I'll dyno later when different cam comes in and *clear throat* bottle....

·
Registered
358 Posts
GTODEALER said:
Last dyno I did (a long time ago, added mods since), SLP l.t.'s, 85mm maf, underdrive, loudmouth, 160 t-stat, speed inc. intake, 341 rwhp 338 rwtq.....no tune and a slipping clutch.... :cheers
BTW, I'll dyno later when different cam comes in and *clear throat* bottle....
BOTTLE?!?!?!?! :eek: WHAT?!?!?! :eek: I hear ya!! :cheers

·
Registered
590 Posts
Just in from Saturday at Horsepower Engineering., www.horsepowerengineering.com

Had about 15 goats total for the Houston Goat Herd, HGH, dyno day.

04's, 05's, stock - modded, modded heavily GTO's on steroids

I'm way down on the food chain...

Dynojet Research, 93 Degrees, lots of humidity down here.

04 GTO, M6, stock, K&N CAI,

Max Power 309.14, Max Torque 326.05

So with 15% driveline, about 356 hp at the crank ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOrry for the confusion guys....I was just merely trying to give an example for a stock setup and a slightly modified setup. That is all.......I accounted for roughly 15% loss in memory when i did those for stock setup.....

Like to see the #'s when you guys get them dynoed as you were all saying. That be great.

Thanks a bunch

Rinku

·
Registered
176 Posts
452 RWHP - Mustang Dyno 90+ Degree Ambients 80% humidity

Mods-
ProCharger P1SC base kit
Racetronix Prototype Fuel Pump
60# Injectors

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.