Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Carolina Auto Masters yesterday and had my dyno tune done. All I can say is Jeff Creech is DA MAN! First class service and support!! If anyone has been thinking of having this done...........DO IT!! Throttle response is alot better, engine seems alot smoother etc.

Final #'s : 373.5 rwhp 378.1 rwtq

Not bad for some simple bolt ons!

Also went to the track last night to try it out and was pretty impressed with those #'s as well.
Best #'s: 60 ft. 1.833
ET 8.39
mph 84.74

The car has 8.20's in it if I could perfect my shifts. Oh well, more practice!
There was also another GTO at the track, black 04. He was having trouble spinning and was pulling mid to high 9's. Never had a chance to talk to him.
And I met another owner at CAM , his name was Mike, had a silver 04. Nice guy!
:cheers

·
Registered
156 Posts
gameover said:
I went to Carolina Auto Masters yesterday and had my dyno tune done. All I can say is Jeff Creech is DA MAN! First class service and support!! If anyone has been thinking of having this done...........DO IT!! Throttle response is alot better, engine seems alot smoother etc.

Final #'s : 373.5 rwhp 378.1 rwtq

Not bad for some simple bolt ons!

Also went to the track last night to try it out and was pretty impressed with those #'s as well.
Best #'s: 60 ft. 1.833
ET 8.39
mph 84.74

The car has 8.20's in it if I could perfect my shifts. Oh well, more practice!
There was also another GTO at the track, black 04. He was having trouble spinning and was pulling mid to high 9's. Never had a chance to talk to him.
And I met another owner at CAM , his name was Mike, had a silver 04. Nice guy!
:cheers

What kind of chip/tuner did you use for the LS2?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.