Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody finds out about any let us know about it. I'm in IL about 165 miles west of Chicago. I need to find one. I have a couple mods to do and I'll need a tune.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My tuner here in Lafayette is good and Speed Inc is good in Chicago, but it sounds like you're kinda far away for those. :) What year is your goat?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have an 06. I'm willing to drive up to a couple hundred miles, particularly for an experienced shop that has the right software. The last shop I checked was very impressive but they did not have the software, so it would have cost alot more in addition to the four hundred or so for the tune. The name was Speed Lab, just west of Chicago.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
SilverGoat04 said:
My tuner here in Lafayette is good and Speed Inc is good in Chicago, but it sounds like you're kinda far away for those. :) What year is your goat?
Thanks SilverGoat04 for your post. I checked out their website and I think that will be fine. I dont mind the drive,
heck I'll just take a few days off work and make a mini vacation out of it, sounds like fun! :seeya:

·
Registered
15 Posts
fullarmor2 said:
Thanks SilverGoat04 for your post. I checked out their website and I think that will be fine. I dont mind the drive,
heck I'll just take a few days off work and make a mini vacation out of it, sounds like fun! :seeya:
No problem...I've never been there, but all of the Chicago peeps go there for tuning. I've bought some parts from them online though, and they're great. Let everyone know when you come to the area...you might get an impromtpu gathering in your name. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live about 100 miles southwest of Chicago Im gonna take it to Speed Inc.I have heard about that Indiana shop over on another GTO website and i havent heard any bad things about them.Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts