Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody in South Florida recommend a good place to bring my GTO for a dyno test and tune (Ft. Lauderdale area preferred)?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm having Norris Motorsports out of Altamonte Springs do some brake work for me next week. He does dyno tunes for $450. It's a bit of a drive for you but I've heard very good reports about this business.

JET

·
501 RWHP & 469 RWTQ
230 Posts
Actually his name is Mike Norris and the shop is called Next Level Performance. He is one of the few tuners that has the LS2 Edit software. He comes down to Champion Motorsports about every other Friday from Altamonte and does Dyno tunes. Champion Motorsports is in Pompano. I just had mine Dyno tuned about 2 weeks ago because I put LT headers and a CAI. Call Horsepower sales and ask for Roger and he can set you up an appointment. Tell him 05Goat with the Yellow GTO told you to call.

·
Registered
304 Posts
05GOAT said:
Actually his name is Mike Norris and the shop is called Next Level Performance. He is one of the few tuners that has the LS2 Edit software. He comes down to Champion Motorsports about every other Friday from Altamonte and does Dyno tunes. Champion Motorsports is in Pompano. I just had mine Dyno tuned about 2 weeks ago because I put LT headers and a CAI. Call Horsepower sales and ask for Roger and he can set you up an appointment. Tell him 05Goat with the Yellow GTO told you to call.
You had me worried there for a second........I pulled out his email confirmation on our appt. and it said Mike Norris, then Next Level Performance, then Norris Motorsports. Guess it's one and the same. Do you recommend the dyno tune that he does? How does that affect any dealer warranty issues should some come about? Also, what kind of performance did you gain? Might just have a dyno done the same day.

TIA,

JET

1 - 10 of 10 Posts