Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrite tell me what you think. I got a 2004 with slp longtubes and catback and a k&n cai. I dynoed max rwhp at 312 and max torque was 330. Are these numbers ok for the little mods that i have.

·
431.0 rwhp, 391.9 rwtq
77 Posts
Depends on if you are a M6 or A4. Thats comparable to the mods my 04 A4 had at my last dyno. Untuned I was 308.4/322.3, tuned I ended up 318.7/337.1. A M6 with those mods should be about 330rwhp tuned.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
ALMARE said:
They Are A Fairly New Company .they Told Me They Are Working On Finishing There Web Site Soon. They Are In The Yellow Pages Located At 22 Elm Place Amityville Phone #631/6081968 Next To The Vette Doctors
That's cool, except, I live in Texas which just happens to be a few miles away.... (not trying to be sarcastic)
Do you have any pics or info on your headers?
BTW, a really pissed off hispanic lady answers the # you gave.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
A stock 04 gets 305hp to the wheels. You can't just throw things on a car and expect the numbers they say. You need to upgrade your entire exhaust system and tune it. Everything from ignition wires to your tips. If you get headers and still have stock exhaust, you will lose power. Even more so with a cold air intake. You will get a bunch of air, but not enough gas to your injectors. This results in a power decrease. Then again, some companies make crappy parts that don't do what they say they will do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.