Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 06 black/black M6 a couple days ago. I was looking hard at a loaded G6 GTP M6 Coupe until I heard about the 0% deal. Decided to step up to the GTO. I’m thoroughly pleased with my purchase. My jaw muscles literally hurt from grinning so much the last couple of days. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Contratulations. I've had mine just three months and no regrets--just pure satisfaction. I passed on the Black/Black since I had that combo on my '03 Marauder--but it does look good on the GTO.

·
Registered
137 Posts
great decision! I just got my '04 a few weeks ago and it is the most satisfying car I've ever owned and the most fun to drive hands down. I drive down the street and get thumbs up routinely....people are always asking questions about the because they can't tell quite what it is. I love it. GTOBIRD....how would you compare the marauder to the GTO

BTW I really liked the idea of the marauder...but on paper it seemed like it could have used more ponies...why didn't they drop the cobra engine in that puppy?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congratulations!!! I am finally home this past weekend and now driving the new 06 GTO as well. Loving every minute and always trying to come up with reasons to take it for a drive. Have fun!
:cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.