Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I am trying to make a list of all the East Texas Longview/Tyler/Gladewater/Henderson owners to try and get some conversation going and set up some times to meet.

Either PM me with your name and address or send me an e-mail.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes but thought I might start a thread and see what happens.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well I guess all the East Texas owners are in hiding. :confused

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sent PM

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GTG at whataburger in Tyler Texas Saturday at 6:00PM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
East Texas guys are having a GTG at the Shreveport Track this weekend and will meet at Hooters at Noon on Sat..if anyone is interested pm me.

Ok here are the plans...Friday night we will meet at Track, it opens at 6..Firefly will be there alittle before 6, we will be just alittle later.
Sat..Hooters at the Boardwalk at 12 noon..then the track opens at 4,so after Hooters we will head over to the Track...Then if anyone is wanting to do some gambling we will head to the Boats...In fact Fri night after Test N Tune we will probably burn alittle cash at Diamond Jacks since we are staying there.

As for meeting place on Saturday for lunch, I suggest the top of the parking garage at the boardwalk. Plenty of parking and noone ever parks up there. It is also easy to find everyone else!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.