Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again the weather will be turning warm and our group of car enthusiast at Sports Car Enthusiast will again be hitting the road. We take rides to various places with the North Ga run coming soon. We attend/Compete in the autox, car shows, and often go out to eat and shoot the bull over food and beverages.

We have one member that has a GTO (Gerty where you at). We hope you will be the next GTO owner to join us.

On a side note we are holding a dyno next Saturday the 31st and have 4 slots open at 80 dollars for 3 pulls. If interested in any of the above PM me.

SportsCarFrenzy - an all makes, all models sportscar enthusiast club

·
Registered
34 Posts
We are having a dyno/tuning day for our local GTO group on saturday Feb.21 in Trussville Alabama. If any would like to come down an join us. It will be $50 for 3 pulls . Tuning for AFR will be $125 on an ls1 and $150 for an ls2 on top of the $50 for dyno pulls. The tuner garrantees to get it dialed in within the 3 pulls or he will cover the cost of extra pulls. We will start at 9am for those interested email me for an address and directions. My email is [email protected] . Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks sunset350zr,i enjoyed it.i have registered to the forums,i'll keep a watch to see whats going on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts