Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a problem with the fuse for the power window and door locks blowing out. Tech could not duplicate until I told him the fuse blew when the glovebox door was opened. He found where the body control harness was rubbing against a metal strip behind the dash and put some door moulding on the strip and some wire loom on the harness. The problem appears to be fixed. Just wanted to spread the word in case anyone else has this problem. I also advised Pontiac/GM of it as well.

·
Registered
590 Posts
lccrosby said:
I had a problem with the fuse for the power window and door locks blowing out. Tech could not duplicate until I told him the fuse blew when the glovebox door was opened. He found where the body control harness was rubbing against a metal strip behind the dash and put some door moulding on the strip and some wire loom on the harness. The problem appears to be fixed. Just wanted to spread the word in case anyone else has this problem. I also advised Pontiac/GM of it as well.
There have been reports of something like this, and the fix being behind the glovebox.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts