Pontiac GTO Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
Mine's heated, and cooled. Out here in the boonies west of Fort Worth, here's what our weather station is showing right now:

View attachment 154706

A couple hours ago it was showing 108.

Bear
I'm 100 miles south of you Bear and I'm feeling it all this week. Mine is cooled too, if I open the side door and the roll up door, and the wind is blowing just right. But then the donkeys and cows start getting curious and trying to wander inside. It's rough on the frontier...:ROFLMAO:

Administrator
I'm 100 miles south of you Bear and I'm feeling it all this week. Mine is cooled too, if I open the side door and the roll up door, and the wind is blowing just right. But then the donkeys and cows start getting curious and trying to wander inside. It's rough on the frontier...:ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah.... and right now our place needs mowing. My bride is hosting a family reunion here over the 4th weekend and for some reason she wants it to look nice. Go figure. Normally with my tractor and shredder I can get it all done in about 6 hours give or take, but here lately about an hour or so in the seat has been all I can take. Thank goodness we have a pool out here now that I can just go fall into after I've hit my limit.

Registered
Cameo Ivory 1967
Oh yeah.... and right now our place needs mowing. My bride is hosting a family reunion here over the 4th weekend and for some reason she wants it to look nice. Go figure. Normally with my tractor and shredder I can get it all done in about 6 hours give or take, but here lately about an hour or so in the seat has been all I can take. Thank goodness we have a pool out here now that I can just go fall into after I've hit my limit.
Jersey has a humid heat. And since all of my home and property money has been COMPLETELY BLOWN on car parts, I use a Tractor Supply stock tank with a kiddie pool filter and an electric hot water heater element, to cool down after a mow.

Works awesome, but similar to placing your life in Gods hands, you're now placing your balls in GFCI's hands.

Premium Member
You must have and open cab tractor like me. I have the shade canopy but it's too stinking hot in the afternoons to be out there very long. I see neighbors with nice air conditioned cabs with tinted windows and I try not to covet.

My wife makes the same requests and has finally given up on our broken down horse ranch looking like the nice one across the road. I remind her often that they have two full time ranch hands. I'm on my own and I do what I can when I'm not at work (or working on the GTO). ;)

21 - 28 of 28 Posts