Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of adding a new exhaust to my a4 stock 04. I have no clue what the difference is between the different lengths on heads. Difference between short, mid and long. I have heard that you should only go with long tube headers? Bolt up to existing exhaust or get x pipe etc? Don't have a clue about exhaust mods. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
10 BEERS said:
I am thinking of adding a new exhaust to my a4 stock 04. I have no clue what the difference is between the different lengths on heads. Difference between short, mid and long. I have heard that you should only go with long tube headers? Bolt up to existing exhaust or get x pipe etc? Don't have a clue about exhaust mods. Any help would be appreciated.
Send me a p.m. on your goals (h.p., 1/4 mile times, etc.) and we will go from there. :cheers

·
Registered
107 Posts
If i had money coming out my as* like gtodealer haha j//k. :cheers I would do long tubes if i had money its seems like you get the most bang for your buck compared to shorts and mids. :cheers

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
04gtolover said:
If i had money coming out my as* like gtodealer haha j//k. :cheers I would do long tubes if i had money its seems like you get the most bang for your buck compared to shorts and mids. :cheers
:agree ..... except I can't find this money you speak of...... :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts