Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to compile a list of suppliers out there who make catback systems for the 05 GTO. I know about stainless works and arrowhead performance (although they are never available to answer questions) and I had the "cut out the mufflers replace with straight pipes done" which is kinda gay to be honest with you. If anyone has anymore info I would appreciate it, looking to buy asap.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
jwengel said:
Just trying to compile a list of suppliers out there who make catback systems for the 05 GTO. I know about stainless works and arrowhead performance (although they are never available to answer questions) and I had the "cut out the mufflers replace with straight pipes done" which is kinda gay to be honest with you. If anyone has anymore info I would appreciate it, looking to buy asap.

Thanks
You've just about covered all of them, everyone else is still "making" them...

·
Registered
11 Posts
jwengel said:

Thanks

Oh yeah. Totally gay.

·
Registered
9 Posts
jwengel said:

Thanks
Al from Stainless Works emailed me the next day and sent a boat load of pics for an 05. Personally i think hes great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts