Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple pics of my exhaust system being fabbed up...I will be running 2 mufflere, an "H" pipe, and 2 polished stainless resonators with built in turn downs...

Attachments

·
Former Moderator
2,895 Posts
So Nice :D! First class as alway E.

Who's doing the work and what kind of muffs you running? So slick the way the pipes pass through the crossmembers and I like the use of the flex couplings.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alky, The mufflers come from a fabricator that Dons East Coast Restorations uses. I don't know the brand (I trust his judgement). The "resonators" will be coming from Stainless Specialties" and have a 90* turndown at the rear bumper...These guys showed me a finished exhaust system on a BUICK they just did......I said " ME NEXT!" Thanks!! Eric:cheers

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ALKY......the mufflers are made by "STAINLESS WORKS"......the tailpipe resonators are from STAINLESS SPECIALTIES. E:cheers

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The exhaust system is finished! Came out real nice.......might bring the car home early next week!!! :party:

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Awesome, can't wait to see some finished pics. Very sweet ride E. Your build is so amazing, I have been following it ever since I joined the site.

Maybe someday my '65 will end up as nice as yours. :cheers

·
64-67 Expert
8,561 Posts
Eric, with that rig, there's no way the pizza's gonna get cold on the way home! Much nicer than anything the General ever built, I have to say. First rate, as usual!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts