Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will simply changing exahust tips improve the sound of my gto? I test drove the 05 with the sport package and the dual/dual exahust tips and it sounded a little better to me. If I just put better tips on my Goat will it sound different?

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
GTO676 said:
Will simply changing exahust tips improve the sound of my gto? I test drove the 05 with the sport package and the dual/dual exahust tips and it sounded a little better to me. If I just put better tips on my Goat will it sound different?
The sap for the 05 actually has different mufflers/tips (remember the tips for the 05 are part of the mufflers), while it slightly changes sound....it doesn't do crap for performance. :cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GTODEALER said:
The sap for the 05 actually has different mufflers/tips (remember the tips for the 05 are part of the mufflers), while it slightly changes sound....it doesn't do crap for performance. :cheers
I know it doesn't do crap for the performance, but how do I get my non-SAP car to sound like that???

·
Registered
170 Posts
Gtodealer

GTO Dealer-

I'm also looking at either the SAP muffs or going with something that sounds a lil bit deeper and more "burbling". Do you have a sound clip of the Corsa mufflers on the 05 Goat? Know where to order them? I'd like to swap out just the muffs, if that's possible..or do recommend a full catback system?

Thanks!

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.