Pontiac GTO Forum banner

Exhaust

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  BuffGTO 
#1 ·
Catback or not.Do I just put mufflers and LT and X or full LT and catback.I want a throaty sound,and performance.All advertise only 10 HP with Catback.I really don't know what to buy.

#2 ·
YellowGOAT1 said:
Catback or not.Do I just put mufflers and LT and X or full LT and catback.I want a throaty sound,and performance.All advertise only 10 HP with Catback.I really don't know what to buy.
I put the SSW catback on the car, and it gave real nice mid-range and top end gains. Use that with headers and BAM, you now your ready to roll. HUGE gains noticed. Did not dyno it though.

Call Paul @ Dezod (who I went through) and he will hook ya up. PM me, if you need his number. I have it some where here.

#6 ·
I would go with the lingenfelter CAI, there was a thread here about CAI and this one was highly recommended. In a few months i will be hooking up my exhaust with the SLP long tubes with the off road pipes matched up to the SLP loudmouth cat back, and I'm ordering from TBYRNE, and I'm probably gonna have the install done there as well since I don't live too far (normal driving-60 min, GTO driving-30 min:cool ).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.