Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the greatest car I have ever owned. It rides so great. It sounds great, it smells great and it looks great. I am so ecstatic!! I have noticed on my hood and rear quarter panel that the paint looks a little funny. It almost looks like the paint underneath the clearcoat needs to be pushed down or smoothed out, if you know what I mean. Any way, I have enjoyed the 100 miles I put on it the first day I got it (yesterday). Thanks guys and girls for all the help. I have been reading this forum backward and foward for three years now.

·
Registered
454 Posts
undertaker said:
This is the greatest car I have ever owned. It rides so great. It sounds great, it smells great and it looks great. I am so ecstatic!! I have noticed on my hood and rear quarter panel that the paint looks a little funny. It almost looks like the paint underneath the clearcoat needs to be pushed down or smoothed out, if you know what I mean. Any way, I have enjoyed the 100 miles I put on it the first day I got it (yesterday). Thanks guys and girls for all the help. I have been reading this forum backward and foward for three years now.

a heat gun will fix the paint blotch issues.....there is a TSB with detailed instructions

·
Registered
415 Posts
undertaker said:
Congrats Bro, its a good feeling isn't it? I got mine yesterday too. Even
took it to Home depot just to have an excuse to drive it! Had to come back
and swap vehicles just to bring my purchase home!::cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.