Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
The reason i am posting is twofold.
1st. i looked on facebook for a gto owners fan page/group and could not find one, does one exist?
2nd. if not, are enough of you on facebook that it would be worthwhile setting one up?
let me know what your opinions on the matter are
Kurt

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
That pretty much sums it up........

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Deleted my Facebook sometime last year and never looked back. Never even used it, along with Myspace.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i love Facebook and am on it pretty much all day long (20 year old college guy, helps classes pass without falling asleep) and have found it to be an excellent way to efficiently communicate. i figured we would be an excellent way to organize events like cruises and meets.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
i love Facebook and am on it pretty much all day long (20 year old college guy, helps classes pass without falling asleep) and have found it to be an excellent way to efficiently communicate. i figured we would be an excellent way to organize events like cruises and meets.
I get that. My son, daughter, and their kids spend a lot of time on it but you'll find that the older members, like myself, don't share that same enthusiasm for the social networking thing.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Deleted my Facebook sometime last year and never looked back. Never even used it, along with Myspace.
I take that back. I signed up to to Facebook last November. Found out I got alot of old Air Force friends and Family there.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
I've been on and off Facebook for years (I'm on my 3rd total account redo after being off 1 year).

It's only as good a site as you make it. I use to to keep in touch with a few people, but that's it. I don't join groups, keep my profile nearly blank, or any of that jazz. I post on people's walls, update my status, and once in a blue moon post a picture. I figure if people don't know me well in real life they don't need to know me real well on Facebook.

·
Former Moderator
4,081 Posts
I get that. My son, daughter, and their kids spend a lot of time on it but you'll find that the older members, like myself, don't share that same enthusiasm for the social networking thing.
Haha, I've been on both for years and I FB daily. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is an option. I choose to not exercise that option!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'd join a group page as mentioned above I put my project pics and random goat pics up often, actually more of my car then myself lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts