Pontiac GTO Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
ooh, good topic. Mine's stock, I doubt it breaks any records.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just wish I had a GTO, No one here in Houston seems to have any..

·
Registered
40 Posts
MLegere said:
I just wish I had a GTO, No one here in Houston seems to have any..

Lot of goats here. If you looking at buying, Champion Pontiac on 1960 just east of 45 always has some in stock. I bought a 2006 silver M6 from them a few months ago. They were pretty nice people. They did alot to work with me.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
On this forum I would say Doc has the fastest. especially if turning the wheel is required.

Also 05GTO has a Maggie on his. Not sure what his times are, but I am betting he is in the running.

I think Brents car on the other forum is the fastest I have heard about.

·
Registered
214 Posts
dealernut said:
On this forum I would say Doc has the fastest. especially if turning the wheel is required.

Also 05GTO has a Maggie on his. Not sure what his times are, but I am betting he is in the running.

I think Brents car on the other forum is the fastest I have heard about.
I think mine was one of the fastest from the factory. Would be curious to have some dyno #'s. Best run last fall was 13.03 @ 108 (bone stock). Now with Lingenfelter CAI, exhaust & tune I ran a 12.91 @ 109. Two of my buddies with similar mods run 13.2 - 13.3. Going to the track April 5th with some new rubber and I hope to improve.

·
Registered
146 Posts
MaximumPwr said:
Lot of goats here. If you looking at buying, Champion Pontiac on 1960 just east of 45 always has some in stock. I bought a 2006 silver M6 from them a few months ago. They were pretty nice people. They did alot to work with me.
That Champion dealership didn't take me serious, so they lost a sale. I guess they thought I was too young to afford it.

·
431.0 rwhp, 391.9 rwtq
77 Posts
GOATGIRL said:
This is a good topic...what I would like to know though who has the fastest with "basic mods" (i.e. CAI, exhaust) and with "advance mods" (nos, turbocharger, etc.)....

Any takers?
LS1GTO.com has exactly that list as a sticky in its drag racing section.

two of the fastest are out of Jacksonville.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
purplehaze said:
i will let you know in May when i take down Radio......... :cheers
Hehehe, of course I can tell the story a couple of ways...
If you beat me, then big deal, you beat a 4 cylinder, 4 door Neon.....
But, when I beat you, you got beat by a SRT4....
... it's really a win-win for me.:lol: :willy:
P.S. Just want you to realize that you will need sticky tires as this will be done on the track, I had two of Ft. Worth's finest follow me all the way to my house yesterday evening....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.