Pontiac GTO Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read that nitto nt555r drs are the only drag radial that will tuck without fender rolling. i got the 275s yeterday with the same rim dimensions of the stock ones and its rubbing...n e ideas...or am i s.o.l?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
n e 1...or in fact does any1 know how long fender rolling would take...i will do it 2mmrw if they can have it done in like 4 hours...

·
Registered
746 Posts
I would like to know that too. Seems like I heard somewhere that it doesn't take that long. I just don't know the process of how they do it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
There is a tool that is bolted on your rotor in place of your tire useing your lug nuts and then the tool has adjustment to increase the angle of the tool. It's got a roller wheel at the point that makes contact with the inner fender "lip" You start rolling it along the inner fender wall, increase tension, and roll again, repeat until the desired "roll" is achieved. When done correctly it looks completely stock. I know it doesnt take very long, but problem is finding a tool/shop that has one. My buddy bought his from a auto body shop. I hope this helps :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts